This winter of discontent, the New England states have been hit with one after another particularly strange snowstorms. The previous 2007-08 winter was also similar. The snow smells full of chemicals, as it comes down uniformly and looks like manufactured snow that is used on ski slopes (i.e., fluffy, packed powder). Sometimes, the falling snow stops abruptly, and does not trail off, as it used to do. It is definitely not the same snow that, for millions of years, used to be provided by Mother Nature, in all her magnificence.
Snow is now provided by the US military, the Pentagon, and commercial planes especially equipped to dump on us highly toxic aerosols, from various altitudes. No doubt, these chemical mixtures are created in some secret US bio-weapons laboratory. With enormous egotistical hubris, the Air Force is already on record as saying that they “want to own the weather by 2025.”(1) No longer a Star Trek or Star Wars movie fantasy, some of this is already a reality with the now more than 60 Clandestine Weather Modification programs that assault us daily. Despite this, there is a weather news blackout about Chemtrails. The exception is meteorologist Kevin Martin who reports Chemtrails on his website.
There has been absolutely NO PUBLIC DISCUSSION about Chemtrails! Over the past 10 years, not one public official has replied to the countless concerned citizen phone calls or letters. That’s due to these “programs [being] secret because the Federal EPA and State Environmental Quality Agencies need to ‘not know’ about the by-products of the metabolites of biological, illegal, and [extremely] harmful agents are. It is for that reason the projects [have] been declared secret from citizens. It is all illegal under federal and state law.”(2) Congress is complicit in this cover-up. So, we are the unwitting guinea pigs in a now global military assault of such magnitude that they are massive war crimes. Federal agencies may deliberately want not to know, but, nevertheless, Chemtrails continue to affect us detrimentally.
According to United States Code, Title 50, Chapter 32, Section 1520a, it is illegal “to use a civilian population for testing of chemical or biological agents.” Will Thomas, who also has been writing about Chemtrails for a decade, has a Chemtrail Petition to Congress posted on his website:www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Congressional_Petiti.html
This past year, there has been an increase in supposed “unexplained” spontaneous nosebleeds of such severity (as if a water faucet had been turned on full tilt) that they require emergency hospital care. I know of several instances where people (both on the East and West coasts) have been rushed to a hospital because the nose-bleeding would not stop. This seems to affect elderly as well as the very young. Allopathic doctors seem baffled and have no explanation as to why there is this increase.
These serious nosebleeds are not happening just for humans. All mammals are also affected. Several people I know with dogs and cats that have had water-faucet nosebleeds. Last year, I had to rush my own calico cat to the Vet, as her nose would not stop bleeding. The Vet had no explanation.
However, those who read the reliable Chemtrail literature most especially Clifford Carnicom’s outstanding website [www.carnicom.com] and Will Thomas’ website [willthomasonline.net>www.willthomasonline.net]– are aware of the link between breathing high levels of barium-laced air and what it is detrimentally doing to all of us, including its dangerous effect on our entire immune system Environmentally, among other things, Chemtrails are dramatically changing “the salt levels in our soils.”(3) Mr. Carnicom (whom I have had the great pleasure of meeting and discussing this nightmare poisoning) has been one of the outstanding private citizen researchers who has been reporting for more than 10 years about the deadly effects of Chemtrails. Dr. Gwen Scott, ND, is also reporting some of the disastrous illnesses that now are linked to Chemtrail toxicity. A copyright free and highly informative documentary is available for a nominal fee on his website. This DVD should be required viewing for everyone.
Barium is an earth mineral; and, as numerous researchers have reported, it is known to be toxic to all mammals. Now, it is used to poison us. It is part of the aerosolized, chemical brew that is in our air, snow, and rain we breathe. Aerosol release of barium is associated with having less oxygen to breathe. It is also linked with increased sinus pressure and uncontrolled nosebleeds. This past week, several friends told me that they had had nosebleeds so severe that it took more than 20 minutes to stop. During this latest snowstorm, I believe possibly there were more chemicals added to the already toxic brew that was dumped on us. Two friends called me and said that several hours later, after blood had coagulated in their nostrils, when they blew their noses, another nosebleed the ensued. This may also mean that fibrinogen, essential for blood-clotting, has been compromised by the constant assault of breathing these illegal poisons for so many years.
This is not a one-factor issue. Rather, the multiple layers of harmful Chemtrail poisons multiply to dangerous levels that become life threatening. “No case data is available from the medical community on the long-term effects of barium on the human body.”(4) We, as an entire population of millions/billions, are the guinea pigs for heinous secret military bio-warfare agendas.
Other illnesses linked to chronic exposure to Chemtrails also include [This list is expanded from Note #4, see below]:
1. Lung bleeds (in addition to nosebleeds), high rates of asthma [20-million Americans have it; and of those 6.8 million are children] and other pulmonary allergies. Lung cancer is at an all-time high with 196,252 cases reported in 2007 (the most recent CDC figures available).
2. Bronchitis, flu-like symptoms, and pneumonia (now at epidemic rates). These are not responding to the usual antibiotics [perhaps in part because of overuse for minor medical illnesses and, also, because it may not be the kind of pneumonia physicians are used to seeing]. “The EPA reports that sub-micron particles bypass lung filters and enter the blood stream, triggering high blood pressure that can cause heart attack within two hours of inhalation. Researchers document ‘a significant increase’ in the number of stroke victims when PM [particulate matter] pollutant levels rise.”(5) Particulate matter air pollution is dangerous with those who have chronic lung diseases, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [COPD, which includes bronchitis and emphysema].
3. Night sweats and/or unexplained fevers [not related to menopause symptoms].
4. Gastro-intestinal problems (for all ages, and this also includes pets. This may be linked to unexplained chronic vomiting in cats and dogs that also is on the rise).
5. Skin: Extremely dry and cracked skin and lips (even during warm weather); sores that do not heal or suddenly appear and disappear; fungal infections that do not heal or take a long time to do so; accelerated aging of the skin (sometimes noticeable in a matter of weeks or months).
6. Hearing: an abrupt or sudden loss of hearing, sometime partial deafness, tinnitus, and dizziness often reported just before or right after storms or new weather fronts, including heavy fog).
7. Eyes: blurry vision (this, too, can be related to a new, Chemtrail-laden weather front coming in), and an increase in cataracts (even for the young).
8. Short-term memory loss (due to high rates of aerosol spraying of nano-particles of fiberglass-coated aluminum, a known link with brain dysfunction) and mental confusion or “being in a fog” for young and old alike, especially after heavy fog banks and mists filled with Chemtrail toxins.
9. Auto-immune disorders on the increase (Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lyme disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, LUPIS, thyroid disease).
A brand-new report in the current issue of the journal “Health Affairs”(6) indicates that more Americans are heavily burdened and “experiencing multiple chronic conditionswith three or more chronic illnesses.”[see #9, above] “Chronic disease accounts for three-fourths of the more than $2 trillion spent on health care yearly in the United States.”(7) While there is this multiple medical burden increase, there is no mention in journal reports of the Chemtrails toxicity links. Again, a massive cover-up and the need “not to know” continues to put us a high risk.
Obviously, this is an extremely complex problem. We are now living in a world heavily polluted with more than 100,000 chemicals, most of which have never been tested for human safety, as I have noted in my book, “The Uterine Crisis.”(8) All of this, quite literally, bodes an extremely grave situation for all of us. Much of these air-born toxins are filled with particulate matter that is highly injurious to our entire, already greatly compromised, immune system. Particulate matter also can target our lungs and cause havoc from asthma (now at record numbers) to cardio-pulmonary illnesses.(9)
Over the past eight years, we have witnessed the deliberate destruction of 30 years of environmental laws by the Bush Administration. This has greatly eased and/or eliminated any corporate accountability and responsibility but it comes at our expense. So, now we are living in a nation just barely- that has ignored or destroyed basic Constitutional laws ratified, more than 200-years ago, in 1787. Now, we have a third stolen election with support from a compliant and complicit Congress and Judiciary, with tremendous help from a corporate-controlled mass media. This situation leaves the majority of American’s totally clueless as to what has actually is happening in our now lost country.
While the rule of law in our country is gone, Marshall Law is now set in place for nefarious and illegal reasons. Without our original Constitutional rules and environmental laws to guide us –many set in place for our safety and to protect us- it is a crap shot for any reliable, good health. Our immune systems are now under daily, toxic assault.
It is likely that medical journals will, in due course, report “unexplained” illnesses, including these serious nosebleeds.(9) To date, however, there appears to be no interest or awareness of our on-going crisis.
On a clear morning, after a three-day snowstorm, the sun has finally come out. My Winter Garden is completely covered with snow. The evergreens are draped in their white mantle. The blue jays, doves, chickadees, and goldfinches are perched high up in the oak, sugar maple, and pine trees. Spots of their blue, tan, and gold feathers stand out amidst the sparkling snow. Somewhere nearby, I hear a woodpecker tapping away. It looks like a picture-perfect, idyllic winter scene.
However, these days in our US Orwellian world, scenes from our daily lives can be greatly deceiving.
It is the day before an illegal US inauguration, made even tragically more so because this is the first black man in our history to supposedly “be elected” president. Although he may quote Dr. Martin Luther King on this day of remembrance, he is unfit to carry Dr. King’s mantle forward.(10) Over the past few months many lawsuits have been brought forth about his questionable status as a Constitutionally “natural born citizen.” They have been dismissed –even by our Supreme Court, the highest court in the land. Checks and balances are now gone. The Constitutional illegality of his assuming this role, means we have a third stolen election. What does it mean when he takes an oath of office “to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States”? Was it, perhaps, a guilty conscience, where the words of the Oath of Office were flubbed, as noted in The New York Times?(11) So, now we have another governmental sham. Henceforth, all laws that will be passed are, de facto, Constitutionally illegal. How many Americans know this, given that the media no longer is independent of deliberate bias and corruption?
For a short time, the Chemtrail artificial clouds in this morning’s sky are nowhere to be seen. The blanket of white fluff that I shoveled this morning, so the birds could have some seeds to eat, has an unmistakable awful chemical smell. The air is no longer fresh and clean, as it used to be. Having tested my snow in 2007, I know that this smell comes from the poisons that invisibly cover my garden poisons that include barium, aluminum, and other toxic micro-organisms. I am not the only one who has had snow or rain tested. Reports are confirmed all over the US, as well as from Germany and Italy.(12) This no longer is the snow of my childhood in which I played all bundled up in my snowsuit and woolen mittens, sledded, made snowmen, and laughed with glee as I threw snowballs. This white “beauty” that surrounds my garden is a complete illusion. My garden, and every other one where the snow has fallen around New England, is now a poisoned blanket one that will eventually melt and then continue to poison the soil and ground water. It will continue to poison all the mammals in my garden: the squirrels, mice, rabbits, deer, moose, the hedgehogs, and even our neighborhood feral cats.
Within less than an hour, as I am writing this essay, the somewhat washed-out blue sky has been supplanted by a blanket of grey sky. Not individual clouds of a grey winter morning, these are a cover of Chemtrail poisons. Within less than two hours, from horizon to horizon, the sky is now a monochromatic, pearly white. The snow is no longer safe. It will poison all those children who love to play in the snow. I worry tremendously about the extreme dangers Chemtrail-laden snow poses to my innocent grandchildren. Chemtrails are poisoning everything.
Extrapolating from the New England states blanketed with heavy snowfall or torrential rains in the southeast, this means that we are completely covered in a poisonous brew of chemicals the exact composition of which is only known secretly to the US military and their malevolent researchers. These poisons enter our bodies, not just by breathing and the food we eat, but also though the untested heinous use of nanotechnology.
For those who know of the importance of eating a safer organic foods, these are now compromised (even with the now meaningless FDA organic seal), because they have been grown (or fed) in Chemtrail-laden soil that has covered us for more than 10 years. The poisons are now throughout the entire food chain and a complex, but rapidly deteriorating web of life.
Where is the entire organic community of farmers, companies, non-profit organizations, and millions of Americans who spend more for food that is supposedly safer? Why are they not demanding a total cessation of Chemtrail poisoning? The entire raison d’etre for this multi-billion dollar organics movement is to have a SAFER FOOD SUPPLY! Where is any real food safety with toxic Chemtrail aerosols? The FDA organic label no longer has any meaning when the soil and water are so heavily laden with Chemtrail poisons. Do we get it? We are eating poisoned “organic” food? It is an oxymoron. Why isn’t this entire ORGANICS community with its huge financial clout pressuring those in charge to have this insanity stopped?
Now this toxicity is in food chain. We humans are at the very top of this deadly food chain deliberately poisoned by those in the military and other governmental agencies supposedly established to protect us. This invisible scenario is wrecking total havoc for our entire web-of-life. As I have repeatedly written:
INVISIBLE DOES NOT MEAN SAFE.
So now, when it snows we have, I believe, a growing epidemic of uncontrollable nosebleeds and other illnesses that are directly attributable to the toxicity of these illegal Chemtrail aerosols. They continue to severely damage our now compromised “health,” while those in charge are still not held accountable for this grave and deliberate damage! Dr. Joyce R. Young, ND, has told me on several occasions that: “Americans are not sick enough yet. That’s why nothing is being done.”
As illnesses are rapidly increasing, the time is exceeding short for any remedies. Is that the elite’s plan? What kind of healthy, productive lives can any of us REALISTICALLY HAVE, when we are being deliberately poisoned every day? How will our children and grandchildren survive in this poisoned atmosphere? Millions of them are already critically ill. Can we yet wake up, DEMAND a cessation of this on-going poisonous nightmare, and gather together the urgently needed grassroots peaceful political will, while there are enough citizens who still have some health remaining? Where is our collective moral outrage?
Educator and environmental writer Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri is the author of “The Uterine Crisis,” which London’s “The Ecologist” notes is “a must read.”
1, An August 1996 paper presented to USAF, “Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025.”See:http://22.214.171.124/search?q=cache:Dzs97GIkXrQJ:csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vo
3. See: Clifford E. Carnicom. “The Salts of our Soils.” http://www.Carnicom.com/soil.htm
4. See: “Biological Detection.”
http://home1.gte.net/quakker/documents/chemtrails_over_America-2,htm; and: “Chemtrails Update June 2008”
June_2008.html; and “MD Slams Chemtrails” Letter from Dr. J. Michael Pece:
5. “Tiny Airborne Particles Pose Grave Health Threat.” “Idaho Observer” May/04. Posted Dec. 29, 2003, on:www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Chemtrails_Timeline_2.html
6.”Health Affairs” The Policy Journal of the Health Sphere. January/February 2009, vol. 28, no. 1:http://content.healthaffairs.org/current.shtml%5D
7. Will Dunham. “More Americans getting multiple chronic illnesses.” Jan. 6, 2009:www.reuters.com/articleid=USTRE5050S920090106
8. See also: Ruth Winter’s books for listings of thousands of toxic chemicals: “A Consumer’s Dictionary of Food Additives” and “A Consumer’s Dictionary of Cosmetic Additives.”
9. A cursory word check for “Chemtrails” or “nosebleeds” this week at various medical websites including, “JAMA” [Journal of the American Medical Association], “The Lancet” in London, Science News, Science Daily and several other medical site came up with nothing. However, JAMA has an article on particulate air pollution that could be linked to the toxicity of persistent Chemtrails. See: C.A. Pope, et al. “Lung Cancer, cardiopulmonary mortality, and long-term exposure to fine particulate air pollution.” JAMA. March 6, 2002. Vol. 287, No. 9: 1132-1141.
10. See: Andrew Hughes. “Betraying the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King,” Martin Luther King Day precedes the historic inauguration of America’s first African American President.
11. Adam Liptak. “I Do Solemnly Swear(Line Please?)” The New York Times. Jan. 20, 2009:http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/i-do-solemnly-swear/?scp=1&sq=oath%20of
12. Dr. Hildegarde Staninger. “Texas Chemtrail Samples Compared to Samples From Venice, Italy.” Nov. 27, 2007: www/rense.com/general79/chemm.htm
May 4, 2007 [oldie but still goodie] — There seems to be something new under the sun — in the sky, specifically — that could complicate scientists’ efforts to get a fix on how much the world will warm in the future. Greenhouse gases are not the only things in the air that influence the temperature of our atmosphere. Clouds and small airborne particles called aerosols also play an important and complicated role. And now a new ingredient has been discovered: an extensive and previously unseen “twilight zone” of particles that represents a gradual transition from cloud droplets to dry particles.
In a recent study published, scientists from the Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel, and NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md., document for the first time that air around clouds that was previously considered clear is actually filled with particles that are neither cloud droplets nor typical dry aerosols such as dust and air pollution. Worldwide, up to 60 percent of the atmosphere labeled as cloud-free in satellite observations is actually filled with this twilight zone of in-between particles, according to the study.
“With the highly sensitive Earth-observing instruments NASA has used since 2000, we can distinguish aerosols and clouds in greater detail than ever before,” said Goddard’s Lorraine Remer, a co-author on the study. “But the area around clouds has given us trouble. The instruments detected something there, but it didn’t match our understanding of what a cloud or an aerosol looked like. What we think we’re seeing is a transitional zone where clouds are beginning to form or are dying away, and where humidity causes dry particles to absorb water and get bigger.”
Precisely accounting for everything in the atmosphere that can influence changes in global temperatures is critical to scientists’ quest to accurately predict what Earth’s climate will be in the future. The latest report from the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, which assessed the potential risks of human-induced climate change, notes that the overall effect of clouds and aerosols on the amount of heat held in the atmosphere is still uncertain. Finding a previously unknown ingredient in the mix further complicates an already complex picture, but it also holds out the promise of resolving some nagging problems in climate change science.
“The effects of this zone are not included in most computer models that estimate the impact of aerosols on climate,” said lead author Ilan Koren of the Weizmann Institute “This could be one of the reasons why current measurements of this effect don’t match our model estimates.” The study was published April 18 in the American Geophysical Union’s Geophysical Research Letters.
Atmospheric scientists have been aware of an indistinct “halo” of particles immediately surrounding individual clouds, which are sometimes visible to the naked eye. These are thought to be aerosols accumulating moisture and growing in size, or a cloud droplet shrinking as it evaporates. But the newly detected twilight zone extends far beyond single clouds to fill an entire cloud field.
The research team first came across evidence for this transitional zone in satellite measurements of aerosols that looked “suspicious,” according to Remer. “After working with several years of data from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA’s Terra and Aqua spacecraft, we consistently saw what appeared to be elevated levels of aerosols near clouds. But we couldn’t be sure that the instrument wasn’t actually detecting stray light bouncing off of the clouds.”
The region around clouds is difficult to accurately observe with instruments like MODIS because they operate like our eyes, collecting light reflected by objects below. Scientists interpret the different characteristics of the light received, matching them to known light patterns from different objects such as clouds. But clouds are notorious light scatterers, and the “glare” from the edge of clouds makes it hard to clearly detect what is around them. To be on the safe side, scientists mapping worldwide aerosols with MODIS avoid a 1-kilometer border around clouds.
To find out whether the apparent aerosol detection around clouds in the satellite data was real, Koren and his colleagues, including the late Yoram Kaufman of NASA Goddard, turned to an independent observing system on the ground: the NASA-sponsored Aerosol Robotic Network. The automated instruments in this global network minimize scattered light effects as they track the sun and take readings of the amount and size of aerosols in a narrow column of atmosphere between the instrument and the sun. When the sun is blocked by a cloud, the instrument doesn’t make one of its regularly scheduled readings, which provides an indirect measure of the presence of a cloud.
Combining thousands of observations from 15 sites around the world, the researchers found that the amount of aerosol systematically increased as clouds got closer, as did the size of the particles. This held true regardless of whether the site was in a relatively clean setting or one where aerosols from air pollution or biomass burning were common.
“We found that the region affected by this cloud field ‘twilight zone’ extends to tens of kilometers beyond the identified cloud edge,” said Koren. “This suggests that 30 to 60 percent of the atmosphere previously labeled as ‘cloud-free’ is actually affected by cloud-aerosol processes that reflect solar energy back into space.”
Introducing this new factor could lead climate scientists to recalculate their best estimates of how Earth’s atmosphere holds and reflects solar energy — the key to accurately predicting the future of global warming. “Current estimates of the effect of aerosols on global temperatures, which is primarily cooling, may be too small because the large contribution from this transition zone has been overlooked,” Remer said. “If aerosols are offsetting warming more than we thought, it’s possible that warming could increase more than expected in the future if aerosols continue to decline, as has been reported recently.”
This summer the scientists hope to get a closer look at the “twilight zone” and the hard-to-detect particles inside it with new measurements by the Aerosol Robotic Network and NASA aircraft.
Clifford E Carnicom
Jan 08 2013
It is now appropriate to disclose the circumstances involving a laboratory report on an airborne filament sample that was paid for in the year of 1999. This report was issued jointly by three separate companies and they shall remain anonymous at this time. It is now appropriate to present this information as the conclusions of the report are undeniably false. Whether or not there was intent to misrepresent the facts of the case is not to be discussed in this paper; the purpose is to disclose information that is relevant to the public interest and welfare. The laboratory was hired and paid significant monies to analyze and identify the very same airborne environmental filament sample that was sent to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) during this same time period of 1999-2000. The failure of the EPA to identify that sample is adequately documented in this site. This report will chronicle the events that surround this affair.
The circumstances are generally as follows:
1. A laboratory in the southwestern United States was privately contracted in the fall of 1999 to identify an airborne environmental filament sample. The nature of this environmental filament has been discussed and researched extensively on this site over the subsequent years. A portion of this same sample was sent to the EPA for identification as noted above. The reason for contracting with the private company was because of the failure of the EPA to identify the material.
2. The laboratory report was issued in December of 1999 with joint responsibility of findings between three separate companies. The report claims to use the results of infra-red spectroscopic analysis and Polarized Light Microscope Analysis on the sample.
3. The final statement of analysis from the contracting laboratory is as follows (names of laboratories redacted). The conclusions of this report will be discussed in more detail below.
4. At the same time that the laboratory was conducting their tests, I also was conducting my own tests on this same sample material. The results of that testing process are extensively reported on within this web site. Certain primary conclusions were being reached on my side about the nature of the material such as size, chemical reactivity, microscopy results, conditions of collection and the like. Prior to the results being officially released, we were given the subjective information above relaying that the material “could be” a “spider’s web”. It was quite clear to me from my own analysis that the testing results were inadequate and inaccurate, as it was already evident that the material was not a “spider web”. The final report claiming to use spectral analysis was then issued, and it was clear to me at this point that a contest of conclusions was in order. It was equally obvious through any reasoned analysis that the material was likewise not a wool fiber or any other obvious fabric or textile. Readers familiar with “counter arguments” of the period will also know that a commonly circulated theme by a relatively small group of vocal advocates was that the material was simply a “spider’s web that had fallen from the sky.”… There were also questions that had emerged from the spectral reports themselves.
5. At this point, it was obvious that a rather serious and important conflict of conclusions had developed. The first conflict arose from the failure of the EPA to identify the material on behalf of the public interest. The second conflict resulted from paid professional services that provided obvious and conflicting information to my own independent analysis of the material.
6. A personal visit and meeting with the president of the issuing company was then arranged. The meeting had three participants: the president of the company, Dave Peterson (a colleague of mine) and myself. The subject of the meeting was identified ahead of time to all parties as a discussion of the conclusions that had been issued by the laboratory. It is also a fact that the letter presented below was written by myself prior to the actual meeting and it was held in reserve until the outcome of the meeting was decided. It is fair to say that I had serious concerns and issues with the professionalism and honesty of the science that was on display by the laboratory.
7. Prior to the meeting, in addition to the letter written and held below, I had also prepared a list of nine line items that substantiated, from my own analyses, why the laboratory results issued were false. At the opening of the meeting, I expressed my concern that I had some reservations and conflicts with the validity of the report and that I would like to discuss them with him. It is also true that the atmosphere of the meeting was generally one of unspoken tension and alertness.
8. I began with my first item of nine on the list. This issue was simply the point and question of direct observation, especially under the microscope. I told the president of the company that the materials did not even look like spider webs under the scope. In my own analyses, I made extensive study of numerous filament, textiles, hairs and filaments in general, including those of spider webs. I actually had the serious issue as to whether or not the sample had been properly observed, as it is the starting point of the scientific method. The president of the company did not contest or agree with or discuss my point of contention in any fashion, there was at most a tacit or implied acknowledgment of this first of nine points.
9. I then proceeded to the second item on my list of nine. This issue had to do with the size of the filaments. The size of the filaments is micron to sub-micron in nature, and it does not correspond in any physical or possible way to a hair or a spider web. My own measurements of spider webs were in the order of seven microns and hair is on the order of 60-100 microns. The conclusion on the laboratory report simply had no justifiable metric basis. I again wondered privately whether or not the laboratory had made the effort to even measure as well as look at the filament in any detail.
10. The next event in the meeting was entirely unexpected. At the end of the second of nine points to be raised, the president of the company immediately halted the discussion and my speech. The words that were uttered by this individual were the following:
“This meeting is now adjourned.”
11. There was nothing more that was allowed to be said. The meeting was over as I had reached item two on my list of nine. At this point, I personally handed the letter that I had written apriori to the President of this company. Thirteen years later, it is now time to make this correspondence available to the public. The letter could not be presented until a certain confidence in laboratory results was achieved; this is now in place.
12. The letter written at the time of the meeting in the year 2000 is presented below for the record:
13. There are additional details that can be discussed. In the short form, let me assert to you that these airborne environmental filaments, that have been repeatedly observed, reported and collected over the last decade and a half, at a minimum, are:
a) NOT naturally occurring.
b) NOT a spider’s web or silk.
c) NOT wool (or any other common textile fiber or hair).
14. They are, however, at least in part, indeed a “proteinacous material”, but that is another story….
Clifford E Carnicom
Jan 07 2013
Additional Note from David Peterson provided on Jan 07 2013:
The reason my signature does not appear on this statement is that I trusted that we were dealing with a legitimate laboratory at the time this document was presented to them. There were inconsistencies in their findings that were sent to us via USPS prior to this that were the reason the face to face meeting needed to take place. I attended this meeting with Clifford Carnicom to address our concerns with their findings, so I was indeed a witness to how the meeting transpired and in retrospect I would have absolutely signed this document when it was presented to them.
(P.S. Dave, thank you, 13 years later…)
Clifford Carnicom is the founder and President of the Carnicom Institute, a non-profit research and educational organization that is devoted to environmental and health issues. Clifford also worked as a technical research scientist acting in a professional capacity supporting analysis and development of major Department of Defense physical and weapons modeling systems, with extensive computer programming and system application development experience. He has held a Top Secret/SCI clearance. He was appointed for and completed two years of intensive graduate level studies in mathematics, statistics, computer science, and geodesy under the auspices of the Department of Defense.
In addition to computer, analytical and management skills, Clifford holds a variety of other skills and expertise from his prior careers including his work as a Cadastral Land Surveyor and research scientist in support of public domain lands of the Bureau of Land Management where he developed original software to assist in the automation and efficiency of large scale database operations. He investigated and researched alternative and sophisticated technologies for geodetic surveys.
Clifford has been a federal employee of the United States government for 15 years within 3 agencies, including the Department of Defense, The Bureau of Land Management, and the United States Forest Service.
Clifford was the Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center Employee of the Year, Supervisor of the Year, and he received the Geodetic Sciences Departmental Award for outstanding technical, managerial, and cost effective performance.
He provided the US Defense research industry with original solutions to system development and modeling problems, including application of higher mathematics, statistics, computer programming, information management, task scheduling, product development, and computer graphics. Clifford has extensive technical briefing and written communication experience. He has received the Department of Defense Best Presentation Award representative of his excellent communication skills.
His Bachelor of Science Cum Laude degree was attained in the field of Surveying and Photogrammetry from the Civil Engineering Department at California State University at Fresno, California. His post-graduate studies were conducted at The Ohio State University and Washington University. He also possesses an Associate of Sciences degree and a Forest Engineering vocational degree from College of the Redwoods in Eureka, California. His education encompasses a wide variety of disciplines, including geodetic science, advanced mathematics, engineering, statistics, physical sciences, computer science and the life sciences. Clifford is currently also a part-time foreign exchange and option trader; his recent studies include that of financial markets, accounting, business and music. He is also a certified Bookkeeping Specialist.
AN AIRLINE MANAGER’S STATEMENT
Posted by C.E. Carnicom on behalf of the author
May 22 2000
I read the email you received from the anonymous mechanic and felt
compelled to respond to it. I, too, work for an airline, though I work
in upper management levels. I will not say which airline, what city I
am located, nor what office I work for, for obvious reasons. I wish I
could document everything I am about to relate to you, but to do so is
next to impossible and would result in possible physical harm to me.
The email from the anonymous mechanic rings true. Airline companies in
America have been participating in something called Project Cloverleaf
for a few years now. The earliest date anyone remembers being briefed
on it is 1998. I was briefed on it in 1999. The few airline employees
who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo
background checks, and before we were briefed on it we were made to sign
non-disclosure agreements, which basically state that if we tell anyone
what we know we could be imprisoned.
About twenty employees in our office were briefed along with my by two
officials from some government agency. They didn’t tell us which one.
They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along
with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft.
When asked what the chemicals were and why we were going to spray them,
they told us that information was given on a need-to-know basis and we
weren’t cleared for it. They then went on to state that the chemicals
were harmless, but the program was of such importance that it needed to
be done at all costs. When we asked them why didn’t they just rig
military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there
weren’t enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such
a large basis as needs to be done. That’s why Project Cloverleaf was
initiated, to allow commercial airlines to assist in releasing these
chemicals into the atmosphere. Then someone asked why all the secrecy
was needed. The government reps then stated that if the general public
knew that the aircraft they were flying on were releasing chemicals into
the air, environmentalist groups would raise hell and demand the
spraying stop. Someone asked one of the G-men then if the chemicals are
harmless, why not tell the public what the chemicals are and why we are
spraying them? He seemed perturbed at this question and told us in a
tone of authority that the public doesn’t need to know what’s going on,
but that this program is in their best interests. He also stated that
we should not tell anyone, nor ask any more questions about it. With
that, the briefing was over.
All documents in our office pertaining to Project Cloverleaf are kept in
locked safes. Nobody is allowed to take these documents out of the
office. Very few employees are allowed access to these documents, and
they remain tight-lipped about what the documents say.
Mr. Carnicom, I am no fool. I know there’s something going on. And
frankly, I am scared. I feel a high level of guilt that I have been
aware of this kind of operation but unable to tell anyone. It’s been
eating away at me, knowing that the company I work for may be poisoning
the American people. I hope this letter will open some eyes to what’s
Again, I wish I could give you documented information, but you have to
understand why I must remain totally anonymous.