On May 7, John Kerry met with Saudi officials in Riyadh.
A so-called proposed 5-day humanitarian ceasefire is phony. Terror-bombing continues. US/Saudi enforced blockade prevents enough essentials to life from entering Yemen.
Suggesting a limited pause in fighting is willful deception. Washington wants all-out terror war against 25 million Yemenis.
Is large-scale invasion planned? Yemeni UN envoy Khaled Alyemany representing the illegitimate (US-installed) ousted government has called for intervention by foreign ground forces.
Russia’s UN envoy Vitaly Churkin called invading Yemen “reckless – an escalation of the situation.”
“What we need is a speedy resumption of negotiations under the mediation of the United Nations,” he stressed.
On May 7, UN humanitarian coordinator for Yemen Johannes van der Klaauw called for an immediate halt to fighting, saying:
“Civilians were reportedly targeted while they were trying to flee to safer areas, having been trapped…
View original post 403 more words
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)