Yemeni media say Saudi Arabia is arming the al-Qaeda terrorists in their fight against the Ansarullah movement.
Based on the report, Riyadh is sending huge quantities of weapons and ammunition to al-Qaeda. Most of these weapons are transferred into Yemen through the Wadia border crossing in the southeastern Hadhramaut province. The source added that 36 trucks have entered the border crossing, 16 of them loaded with arms and ammunition.
- Yemeni Army, Popular Committees Target Saudi Vehicle, Shell Border Posts
- Zarif to Saudi: Era of Imposing Power through Bombardment, Money Has Gone
- Saudi-Led Strikes Target Marib Dam, Arms Depot in Naqam
- Saudi-led Coalition against Yemen Still Using Cluster Bombs: HRW
- Saudi Warplanes Target Various Yemeni Cities
- Yemen’s Ansarullah Delegation Discusses Saudi Aggression in Oman
- Yemeni Army & Popular Committees Bombard Saudi Najran Airport, Border Sites
- Footage of War Prizes Seized by Yemeni Army, Popular Committees in Saudi’s Jizan
View original post 69 more words